The following privacy policies are intended for information on how to use them.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms available on the child website, in general, mandatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) to comply with the established purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or they are not correct, they will not be accepted.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL MACHINERY PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by Kuicly according to the following purposes:
– Manage your contact requests with Kuicly through the channels available on the Kuicly Website.
– Manage the subscription to the newsletter, made through the channel available on the Kuicly Website.
– Carry out analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
– Manage the sending of commercial communications from Kuicly and the rest of the companies that are part of the same group, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows his opposition to said treatment.
– Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the Kuicly service carried out, to improve the experience of our customers day by day.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal from Maquinadecoserlaspalmas, opposing or revoking their consent.
WHAT USER DATA WILL KUICLY PROCESS?
Kuicly will process the following categories of data:
– Identification data: name, surname, national identity document or foreigner identity number and image.
– Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
– Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Kuicly.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to goods and services of Kuicly and similar services for its clients, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has acquired goods and / or services from Kuicly. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the consent of the user contained in the current regulations in force.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact Kuicly through the following channels: by letter addressed to Calle Velarde 28, Postal Code 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Kuicly or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WITH WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
User data may be communicated to:
– Public Administrations and competent national and / or European authorities, in the cases provided by Law.
– The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimized international data transfers.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
– You guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years old and that the data you provide to Kuicly are true, exact, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
– You guarantee that you have informed the third parties who provide your data, if you do, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Kuicly for the indicated purposes.
– You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to Kuicly or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Kuicly treats the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the above work, Kuicly will be able to analyze the data obtained in order to develop user profiles that allow defining in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Kuicly, they can request the cancellation of the service by clicking on the link enabled for this purpose in the body of said commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com as well as indicating your refusal to receive them, through the box thus provided in the form for collecting your data or indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
The user can send a letter to Kuicly, to the address indicated in the header of this page, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and of free way, for:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation about whether Kuicly is treating personal data that concerns the User or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Obtain from Kuicly the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
– Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Kuicly.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Get in touch with Kuicly through the following address: email@example.com
– Filing a claim regarding the protection of their personal data when the interested party considers that Maquinadecoserlaspalmas has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Kuicly will treat the user’s data at all times in a totally confidential way and keeping their secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the effect of the necessary technical-organizational measures that guarantee the security of their data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, the account of the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be in line with current legislation.